Nordic Finance is looking for two senior credit analysts to strengthen the credit department. For the right candidate, the position will develop into a credit manager role. You will be located in either Stockholm, Gothenburg or Helsinki.
- Leading role in the daily work at the credit department
- Analyze and structure complex and/or large credit request
- Write credit application and present to decision makers, such as the Nordic credit committee
- Organize the Nordic credit committee
- Coach members of the credit department
- Develop and improve the manual and automated credit process
- Proactively contribute to the digital transformation of the company
Collection & Recovery
- Develop and improve the collection & recovery process
- Make strategic decisions related to non-performing loans
- Liaise with debt collection agencies and/or law firm in relation to disputes/litigations
Who you are
You have a positive approach and are always looking for solutions, instead of only identifying obstacles. With an analytical mindset you deliver clear and high-quality analysis for decision makers such as the credit committee or the board. With good collaboration skills, you influence the development of the company by sharing your experience and putting ideas into practice. You are flexible, open for change and eager to join our journey when we disrupt our industry.
- 5+ years experience from risk management, preferably credit analysis and/or leasing industry
- Academic degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other relevant field
- Fluency in English plus one Nordic language (SE/FI/DK/NO) as mother tongue. Understanding of both Swedish and Finnish would be a strong merit.
Who we are
At Nordic Finance we offer SME customers the opportunity to fulfill their dreams with the help of financing – through leasing and rental. Our goal is to always deliver a solution that exceeds their expectations. Backed up by Verdane Capital and a strong board, our ambition is to disrupt the industry we are in.
The number of employees is growing rapidly. As of today, we have 34 employees located in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Helsinki.
The credit department is responsible for credit underwriting and collection & recovery and its members report to the Chief Credit Officer. As a senior credit analyst / credit manager, you will take a leading role in the daily operations of the department and work cross-border.
As soon as possible.
Take the opportunity to become part of our success. Submit your personal letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Selection is on-going and relevant candidates will be notified accordingly. If you have questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact me on 0733590851