We are looking for a seasoned People & Culture manager who is excited about the opportunity to quickly have an impact on our company. This is a 12 months parental coverage position with possibility of permanent employment. In this role, you’ll be leading the strategic direction of the HR function, overseeing all people-related programs and processes, while leading, supporting and promoting our core values and company culture through the next phase of growth. You’ll report to the CEO (during the absence of our HR Manager) and you’ll play a critical role in establishing this new people & culture function within the team and across the organization. This is a highly strategic, creative and collaborative role where you will interact with all parts of the company, helping us to build a unique and strong people-oriented culture.
- Assist leadership with organizational design, talent & skills assessments and develop strategies to address gaps.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand and anticipate hiring & development needs in order to achieve business objectives.
- Oversee the hiring and on-boarding process, including coaching managers on how to write job descriptions, how to interview for fit, and how to onboard new hires to ensure fast acclimation to our culture.
- Constantly refine our recruiting and hiring process to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Initiate and own our employee review structure and career advancement tracks. Implement talent development/training programs for employees at every level.
- Assess training needs and conduct 1:1 and group training sessions as appropriate.
- Implement regular employee surveys and roll out initiatives in order to improve on those results, increasing employee happiness and engagement.
- Create deliberate, proactive programs to help us achieve our growth initiatives, improve employee engagement, keep the team connected and enhance team performance.
- Lead a collaborative process to help us define our company’s core values and align the team around them. Act as a champion for company culture.
- Provide coaching to our managers, leadership team and employees on HR related policies, programs, and procedures.
- Draft and distribute internal communications pertaining to people activities, including organizational announcements, benefits communications and other company news.
- Work with leadership to develop key people metrics and HR reporting/analytics.
- Assume interim HR administration & compliance duties during absence of HR Manager, ensuring the company is in adherence with HR policies and procedures. Serve as first point of contact for employees regarding all HR related matters.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role. in a human resource function within a fast-paced company.
- Experience in SMB companies with less than 200 employees in a growth pattern.
- Proven ability to excel in a role that is both strategic and hands on, people oriented and analytical.
- Strong knowledge of Nordic labor law.
- Expert level communication skills (in English and Swedish), with a high level of responsiveness to requests.
- Strong communication skills at an executive level. Able to influence and persuade from a business perspective.
- Experience coaching managers and handling employee relations issues.
- Lean into ambiguity and operate effectively with an evolving team.
- Naturally and successfully collaborate and build consensus among many personality styles
- Experience in acquisition related activities including HR related diligence activities and post-acquisition integration of people, HR process, benefits and system is a bonus.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to HR